Welcome to the REXNOS project
REXNOS is an open community of people interested in making use of the amazing Linux box with our platforms. We are working on free, open source libraries that will enable the REXNOS to be used in everywhere.
Our primary focus is currently the REX-RED Community Board. Code contributed to REXNOS where possible is made available under a Apache20 or optional GPL2 license.
- Source code is available here : http://git.rexred.org
- A Git repository SSH key, AKA a deploy SSH key, is an SSH key with no password that provides access to the REX Git repository. Its purpose is to allow you to asynchronously deploy Linux kernel or AOSP from a Git repository without requiring any further input from you : File:Setup git rex.sh
- Android Build Guide : Media: REX-RED_Community Android 4.3 Build Guide.pdf
- Android 4.4 KitKat Build Guide : Media: REX-RED_Community Android KitKat Build Guide .pdf
If you want to participate or just watch the progress of the REXNOS effort, subscribe to the REXNOS mailing list. In the application form, please tell us something about yourself and you'll be approved automatically. You could also subscribe to the low-traffic announcement-only mailing list.
- You can chat with people developing on REXNOS software on IRC: #rexnos on freenode.net
- Project Roadmap - The current roadmap for the project (debian, android and applications)
- People - Who is doing what: project leader, maintainers, contributors etc.
- Project History - The bounty, key dates and milestones
- Project Policies - The official name of the project, license, contribution policy, developers coordination and decision making
- Installation - How to download, build and install
- Contributing Code - Official repositories, use of a fork and source header, signing off, submissions and evaluation etc.
- Code Integration - How to deal with how we use git: repository policy, git usage, workflow, starting development, integration process etc.
- Contributing - There are many ways to contribute: testing, administrative tasks, support related, documentation, collaboration etc.
- FAQ - Frequently asked questions
- Documentation - Documenation
- Project Ideas - Ideas and concepts to explore using REXNOS
- Gallery and websites - Videos and links to things people are doing with REXNOS
- Init Analysis - Messing with various init sequences
- Imaging Information - Information about the imaging data returned by the REXNOS
- Research Material - Research material for software layer implementation
- Hardware_info - Hardware information
- Calibration - Gathering information for including calibration facilities